The session was interactive and very productive with high attendance from participants. Discussions were centered around the following;
Introducing DGIT: by Nduka
– DGIT- who we are?
– Profitability of co selling,
– Partnership with DGIT on other security solutions
– up selling all products with readiness and enthusiasm to activate and work with partners.
– Uniqueness in price flexibility and building strong partnership
Explicit presentation on the following :Best practices: by Jumoke
- How to spot opportunity and give winning pitch, through analyzing opportunity line and push appropriate methods to ensure smooth processes in achieving customers’ needs
- Detailed trainings on office 365 its plans, features, and generic prices best
- Elementary session on what M365 is and it’s unique plans/features.
- The importance of DGIT Marketplace and it’s readiness for use
- How partner can best beat RFP process from customers
- Overwhelming benefits of selling Azure
Looking forward to the next Round table, More details will be published very soon.