Automated and Comprehensive Mitigation of DDoS Attacks
As our recent Imperva Incapsula DDoS Trend Report points out that Persistent attacks entail losses of hundreds of thousands of dollars—if not millions.
Businesses today need solutions that can help them discover risks, protect assets, and comply with regulations in the cloud and on-premises, as well as keep up with new threats that are exposed every day.
Incapsula's service is built to handle the largest volume-based attacks, such as SYN flood and DNS amplifications, and also mitigates sophisticated application layer attacks by implementing advanced and progressive challenge mechanisms. The service automatically and transparently mitigates DDoS attacks with minimum false positives, so that site visitors won’t know that the site is under attack. Incapsula's DDoS Protection service includes real-time dashboards to monitor & analyze attacks as they happen and features a dedicated 24/7 NOC, manned by our experienced security experts, in order to ensure enterprise-grade uptime SLA when under attack.
- Automatic always-on detection & triggering of "under attack" mode
- Zero business disruption based on transparent mitigation with minimum false positives
- End-to-end protection against the largest and smartest DDoS attacks
- Activated by simple DNS change - no hardware or software installation, integration or changes to the website
What You Get
- Powerful backbone across globally distributed data centers
- Specialized support of massive SYN flood, DNS targeted, and DNS amplification attacks
- Advanced algorithms which mitigate sophisticated application layer attacks
- Real-Time dashboards to monitor and analyze attacks as they happen
- Dedicated 24/7 NOC for enterprise-grade uptime
- Support for anycast, unicast and hybrid routing techniques for effective DDoS mitigation.
- Infrastructure Protection enables protection for entire subnets from network layer attacks
For further review on DDOS Protection Services Review, check: http://ddos-protection-services-review.toptenreviews.com
For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org